Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Dawn - It's Not Upto Us


Life in Vancouver BC is beautiful. It's been nearly 3 years now. I've been working my way up in the film industry, experiencing a new culture that fascinates and captivates my core being as a person and a young professional.

Recently, deep new changes have taken place in my life and I began to write this blog - dedicated to Love, Dating and Healthy Living.

One day I received a letter. It was from immigration. Black and white. I was given 8 days to leave Canada. My applications were missing two fundamental components governments are keen on - Money and vast experience.

Right or wrong, when we screw up at least we have someone to blame - ourselves. When the wheel is clearly out of our hands, life's tosses and turns are a blessing even if they seem to be a terrible nightmare.

Obviously my articles had to change... or so I thought.

Then a remarkable thing happened - a fusion of past, present and future - instead of focusing solely on Love, Health and Dating, I expanded my theme: Re-integrating into a new reality as a professional starting from scratch!

I hope you enjoy the ideas brought up in Keep The Frame. I will gladly accept any comments or anything you'd like to share.

Hope you all have Lovely time reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment