She's not cheap meat anymore. She's not a slave to
her physical thoughts. She won’t give herself away unless a man is a real pro or
he swirls her mind off so bad, after proving himself repeatedly. Then in the
moment something changes inside and it just happens.
I’ve learnt to perceive my mind’s non-stop thoughts as
solely good; a door was opened for self-acceptance. A glimpse into the sun. To
observe my own thoughts at ease.
Always know that each and every little rule you’ve made for yourself was Good. It doesn’t mean you still have to follow it. It came for a reason fitting your needs at the time and it's alright to let it go if today it serves you ill.
In ancient Hebrew there is the word “Tikkun” [Tee-koon; תיקון] = Correction; to fix something broken. It refers to the physical
and the spiritual worlds. It’s the work of the soul. then there is
“Tikkun O’lam” = Correction of the world.
The world can be corrected only by its numberless particles, which is
us, people. It's done with good deeds to our fellowman and it starts with clarity of the mind and selflessness. Accepting one's-self means accepting each other.
I Love my thoughts. They’re healthy and vital and pure, and
they’re there for a reason and I give myself permission to give them wing. Sooner or later they’ll
disappear, floating down the river.
Might as well give them the respect they deserve; for good relations, you know. Hand on heart; I want them in my life. I want them to recieve expression in their most glorious and awesome way.
Might as well give them the respect they deserve; for good relations, you know. Hand on heart; I want them in my life. I want them to recieve expression in their most glorious and awesome way.
No comments:
Post a Comment