Thinking is a way of
doing. I think therefore I am. Don Draper (I prefer when they call him Dick,
i.e. Mad Men) is always in his room thinking. Invest time in thinking and
things start to happen, even though you do nothing. We all Love to think and
then consult other people’s thoughts when we read, watch movies and converse.
How much do you
appreciate your thoughts? One way or another, that’s how you make your living. Do
you think about one subject in the job that you do or does your thinking spread
over a variety of interests? Your thoughts are your tool to be unique and
valuable. A decision maker. One who leads communities forward. One who inspires
his dear ones to do cool stuff.
The classic 9-5 day-job
often makes us think we have no time for extraordinary thoughts, but that’s not
so. A short amount of time each day to think about something we Love usually
takes our lives forward and always bears fruits. Sometimes the fruits are
actualized to the material world; sometimes they just seem to enrich our inner
world, but actually change our lives in the long-run.
Keeping balance between our
personal life and our thinking life is important. I, for example, don’t keep
that balance because I don’t have a family to support. Everything in its right
time, and right now is time for me to get a job!
Statistic in Israel show
that the average time to find a job is 4 months. Are they nuts? If 4 months is
the time at stake, putting the same amount of hours into 2 months shouldn’t be
out in the wild. News will be coming in soon on the progress. Only good news!
No comments:
Post a Comment