Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Culture Together Apart


Once the culture I lived in was the only one I knew. Always under pressure and in constant conflict. I used to Love this culture despite the non-stop struggle. Different ethnicities in a hot Mediterranean mixing-pot. Bridges of Love built so grandly together! 
“Outside the bubble” what does that mean? Tel Aviv,  legs spread eagle ready to take anything, what is she for. Romantic. Authentic. She’s wearing me out. Knock knock, who’s there? Peace of mind, leave some for me? Beyond hectic vivaciousness and weeks of intense work, I see a sunset. Behind the sunset lays another world. I remember this world and its brisk vibration.
Worlds can live together, all it takes is acceptance; objectiveness. My sun has temporarily set on 10 years of rambling. I now Love this culture without having to struggle. I can only wish for everyone else to feel the same. Had you ever lived here, you'd know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment