Meetings. Meetings again. Job interviews. Job interviews
postponed. Common grounds. English Hebrew CVs - Not as easy as it sounds! Every
culture and every line of business has different “shticks”. More meetings.
Maybe someone knows someone who knows someone. It's worth the advice and
practice. Portfolio. More portfolio. Mooooore
portfolio. Style samples.
Love. Love everything. Love everything you look into. Love everything
you never Loved before. Free your mental links. Make money. Make money.
Make more money. Move out. Move in. The city you Like. The city you Love. Choose your friends. Choose living environment. Choose a
career. Choose a job (Trainspoting’s monolog would not do ,dear).
Make arrangements. Make adjustments. Make a Living. Make Love
to someone special. Buy clothes. Just for the interviews. Buy food. Buy coffee.
Buy thrills; as if you need any. Work 15 hours a day. Wake up @6am. Go to bed
@1am. Night after night. Day after day. Everybody’s telling me to take it easy
but some understand. I’m at ease.
Israel. Vancouver. LA. Paris. Whatever your thing is. If you're
exhausted, be exhausted. You share Love either way. There are millions of Loves
out there. Beautiful windows for experience. Share your Heart and Listen. Enjoy
time and be What you are. Feel the energy rejoice with every new task, and go
again. When you Love your challenges.
Yesterday I was walking the street in the dark of night. Street was empty.
I contemplated that happiness is up to us. The same moment a guy around my age appeared
paddling up hill on a bicycle same as mine in Vancouver. I swallowed the
tears that brought back a memory of a life I Loved so dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment