I'm sitting on a couch at Tel Aviv University, working my laptop up.
Took a few tasks off my to-do list, but the one thing I truly care about are
those cute Loves stepping in and out of the cafeteria.
I talk with one, then another. First approaches are usually
a warm-up; that’s the truth. If you're a girl and a guy approaches you without
any preparation, mostly you'll be like: "Who's that weirdo?!" A bad
approach is better than none.
Next talk, the conversation strikes up from where you left
the last. Energy level kicks, body language adjusts and you again, become
yourself. Intriguing, charming dialogues; common grounds and true excitement.
They go back to class and you both look forward to seeing each other again.
People in Israel usually start university in their mid-20s, after contributing a few years to national security and stuffing some international experience into their backpacks. Nothing comes in to our hands easy. Things don’t just happen – we make them happen.
During some points in your life, the ultimate feedback is
city life.
No comments:
Post a Comment