Thursday, January 3, 2013

To Miss or Not To Miss


Noise. Multiple influences. The mess makes my brain scream loud and clear behind my ears in the quietness that used to be before I moved back here. Not just background tension. Old habits die hard, but once they die they never disappear. External stimulations are always lurking around the corner. The smell of cigarettes makes me wanna bite into flesh, and Breslev-Car’s super-blasters play out volumes probably banned by law in the streets (I Love their positivity).

I survived just fine without Burekas and Malauah’ and Turkish coffee for the past three years in Vancouver. I ate healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle; a lifestyle that in Israel costs much more. Suddenly having a cake with your coffee isn’t $2.5-$3.5. It’s 15 – 20nis, which means twice the money. Since I’m still looking for a job, guess I’m gonna downsize.

The only reason for nostalgic feelings is failing to create new excitements. With all the fuss around, I miss my Vancouver yoga. I miss my Canadian girls. I miss my own Living space, furniture, little bathroom ornaments and complete privacy. Waking up in a place I pay top dollars for and bring people in because I Love them and because I Love my place.

I’m dying to just hangout but I can't. Not with everything that’s going on. Not when I have so much work to accomplish. Some people care for nothing. I care for everything. To compromise my lifestyle and just put myself in the zone. Maybe even live with roommates for a while. Better than nothing. In a few months - move again.

No comments:

Post a Comment